Credit Union Membership
Residents In Otero County
Active Board of Regents, School Board Members, and School employees in the following counties:
- Harding Counties
Loving School Employees in New Mexico
|Thank you for choosing LOCO Credit Union for all your financial needs!
Individual Membership Application or Joint Membership Application
You will need the following for us to process your account.
- $25.00 deposit
- Drivers License or other ID (passport, permanent resident card, state issued non-driver’s I. D, military ID or military-dependent ID)
- Proof of residency such as a rental/lease agreement, or utility bill
- U. S. Social Security number
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. resident alien
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
Once your request has been submitted we will mail you the originals to sign and have notarized.